You are stranded on a desert island, like Tom Hanks in Castaway, and 10 items have been washed up with you. What are they? You cannot choose anything that will prevent you being stranded, ie no helicopters, PCs with Internet access, etc.
My answers are in red.
- A solar powered DVD player with one movie - what is the movie? The Lord of the Rings.
- A solar powered CD player and 1 music CD - what is on the CD? "In your Honour", Foo Fighters.
- A huge crate filled with a single food item that will not go bad, eg potatoes, steak, chocolate - what is the food? Potatoes, you can do so much with them!
- A huge crate filled with a type of drink - what is it? Coke!
- A book - which book? "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett.
- A piece of furniture - what is it? A really nice bed.
- A picture - what is it? One of our wedding photos.
- A piece of clothing in addition to what you were wearing - what is it? A nice thick towelling robe.
- A box containing everything you need to learn a new skill - what is the skill? Playing the piano.
- One more crate is washed up - what is in it? Cooking equipment.
Well? What about you?