Our weekends are often total chaos and tend to be over before I realise they have started!
Anyway, this weekend I hope to:
- Give my son his first bass guitar lesson. Still unsure which one to start him on, 4 strings or 5 strings. Will probably try him with 5 strings first, but we will see.
- Get out some soldiers and try out a couple of new sets of rules that I have got hold of. Both look like a lot of fun!
- I will probably make some more bagels on Sunday - a big batch this time!
- See if we can get to Broadstairs for a day - there is a games shop there that is having a Star Wars day soon, with storm troopers, David Prowse (the actor who played Darth Vader) and also the guy who was inside R2D2, the little droid, and I want to check out the date.
- Decide it Rock Chef will put in an entry for that contest that Jay Grey gave me the link to.
So, looks like a pretty busy weekend, to me, as everyone else will have their own ideas about what should be happening...
Have a good one yourselves, and please, no disasters, traumas, falling down toilets, etc, etc.