Monday, February 12, 2007

Cycling Thoughts

Feeling good...

Well it is pouring with rain outside, so I am going to get soaked on the way home, but I don't care! Today is one of those days where nothing can dampen the spirits!

It started on Friday when 2 parcels arrived at work - a new scanner and the latest version of our GIS mapping software - the nerdy side of me just wants to party!

Then we had a really good weekend, where everything seemed to go right, including time to catch up on some rest - I have been running on empty for the last couple of weeks and really enjoyed having some plain 'vegging out' time. Also had a bit of time on the guitar, trying to crack some Gary Moore stuff. Getting there... But he is such a great guitarist that I keep hearing new things that he is doing!

The new laptop is getting ridiculous amounts of use and The Sims has had a major revival. I have taken to setting it up in the kitchen while cooking, if I can get hold of it, and running my new family while cooking. The Rock Chef has had to step down for a while.

Finally, back to work this week and things have eased up a lot - no dashing around for ME this week! Hah! Hah!

Mind you, that rain looks very wet...

3 comments:

Logzie said...

I LOVE those kind of days!!

I feel sorry for you and your ride home!

Ali said...

I'm glad you got to have one of those kinds of weekends too, isn't it great when that happens once in a while?
I'm intrigued by the Rock Chef thing you do, and I love to sing (especially to other people) - who knows, maybe we will meet one day and spend an afternoon cooking and singing and rocking out, that would be great!

Terri said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Everyone needs one of those once in a while.