Monday, January 07, 2008

Back!

Hi!

Made it back at last! Christmas started off well but by lunchtime on Christmas Day the flu was setting in. I was in bed by 6pm and only really mended over the weekend. Everyone else in the house had a slight touch of something that only lasted a day. Wah, poor little me, what did I do to deserve that?

Well, this will be my last post to this address, my new home will be:

http://rock-chef.blogspot.com/

Thought a change of address for the New Year would be a good start.

Hope you all had a better time than I did, I will be catching up as soon as possible!

3 comments:

Jahooni said...

FINALLY!!! I was sick too on Christmas. Poor me... poor us....

Kiki said...

Yeahhhhhh! I am so glad that you are back, I will save your new address and be there faithfully!!! Sorry, that you were sick over the holidays, Ken is fighting something right now...I have to say men do not handle being sick very well...I hope you were a better patient than he is!!

amazingbrenda said...

I guess we all were sick, poor us, but now I'm good. Hope you feel better.

I laughed at your comment. Your right, this will be my new resolution.